Logan Lake, Kawartha, Ontario – off-grid cottage
- Schneider Electric Conext SW 4024 Inverter with DC and AC Switch Gear
- Schneider Electric Conext MPPT 60 150 Solar Charge Controller
- 6 Jinko Solar 260 Watt Solar Modules
- Kinetic Solar Racking with Flashing Plates for a Shingled Roof
- 8 Discover Energy EVL16A-A Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Batteries
Returning to Logan Lake to install another system.
This off-grid cottage system features 1,560 Watts of solar modules, a 60 Amp solar charge controller, a 4 kW 120/240 VAC inverter and a 10 kWh battery bank. This system can harvest and store up to 9 kWh of energy per day, during the summer.
With this system, the cottage owners are able to run two refrigerators, a microwave, a water pump, lights and have enough capacity to run any electronics they may desire to use while at the cottage.