Logan Lake, Kawartha, Ontario – off-grid cottage
- Schneider Electric Conext SW 4024 Inverter with DC and AC Switch Gear
- Schneider Electric Conext MPPT 60 150 Solar Charge Controller
- 6 Jinko Solar 260 Watt Solar Modules
- Kinetic Solar Racking with Hippo Mounts for a Steel Roof
- 12 Discover Energy 2VRE7-2300TG Tubular Gel Batteries
Returning to Logan Lake once again to remove an old system installed over 15 years ago and replaced it with the latest technology.
This off-grid cottage system features 1,560 Watts of solar modules, a 60 Amp solar charge controller, a 4 kW 120/240 VAC inverter and a 21 kWh battery bank. This system can harvest and store up to 9 kWh of energy per day, during the summer.
With this updated system, the owners are able to enjoy their time at the cottage without worrying about losing power or having to run a generator on Sunday to fill their water tank.